Wednesday 9 September 2009



My Mother...

My mother is the kind of mother who tells you to put a lion's dropping in your bed to prevent cats urinating there.

My mother is the kind of mother who cooks for another family because their mother is sick.

My mother is the kind of mother who gets stuck in water flumes and slides down the side of a muddy hill on a sledge.

My mother is the kind of mother who fights windmills, and organises for Santa Clause to come up the street in a double decker bus, and makes Christmas Wreaths even though they jag her.

My mother is the kind of mother who shakes a ladder when you are up it with a gleeful look in her twinkly eye.

My mother is the kind of mother who tells you to get human hair from the barbers to put round your rose tree to prevent bambi eating your flowers.

My mother is the kind of mother who goes para-gliding, and makes fancy glittery eggs.

My mother is the kind of mother who keeps on keeping on no matter what life throws at her, and then paints a bear on a rock.

My mother is the kind of mother who looks after two of your children for you, and reads them a story, when another one of your children is very ill in the hospital.

My mother is the kind of mother who makes you laugh till your sides hurt, and keeps conkers on the windowsill because that will keep spiders at bay.

My mother is very elegent in the swimming pool.

My mother is the best mother in the world, and I am lucky she is mine, and you can't have her!

1 comment:

  1. Is it ok if your mother makes my sides ache with laughter too?

    ReplyDelete